World Bank Blogs. I have been a blogger for the World Bank since 2006, when I moved to Aceh:
- East Asia & Pacific on the Rise. Covers a broad range of developmental issues in the region.
- Private Sector Development: A Market Approach to Development Thinking. Focuses on the role of the private sector in development globally.
Success Stories. I write success stories about public-private partnership deals where IFC was the transaction advisor. These are both printed and published online:
- Brazil: Belo Horizonte Schools
- Cameroon: SONEL
- India: Gujarat Solar
- India: Punjab Silos
- Indonesia: Central Java IPP
- Moldova: Health PPP
- Saudi Arabia: Madinah Airport
I edited these:
- Maldives: Solid Waste
- Moldova: Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Sierra Leone: Cape Sierra Hotel
SmartLessons. These are four-page lessons of experience shared within IFC and the World Bank. Changing Programs to Fit New Strategies: Some Lessons from Ukraine won a $1,500 prize and is the only one I wrote available externally.
I also write staff profiles for IFC's Public Private Partnership department. These help a global force of over 100 people know each other better. Finally, I write short, humorous stories about Smartlessons authors which are distributed to all IFC staff. These are only available internally.